tcworld is organizing the fifth international conference for technical communicators and language professionals in China.It will take place on May 30-31 at the hotel “Melia” in Shanghai.
Our primary goal is to bring together national and international leaders and professionals as well as friends and partners of technical communication in an open dialogue, to exchange brilliant ideas, to develop solutions for specific TC challenges!
At tcworld China 2019, local and international TC experts will share their experiences and best practices with solutions for China-specific challenges, to exchange the latest information in the Technical Communication industry. Participants have the opportunity to participate in presentations, workshops, and interactive sessions.
The main conference topics covered:
Meliá Shanghai Hongqiao
No.1118 Gaojing Rd. Shanghai (Close to National Exhibition and Convention Center) P.C. 201702
Thursday to Friday
May 30 to 31, 2019
- Very few Chinese universities offer technical communication education, as a graduate student, how can I prepare for a technical writer job?
- I’m a junior writer with 2 years working experience. I am worried about my future. Is technical writing a job that I can spend my entire life to pursue? Or I need to change my role to be a designer or salesman or whatever?
- I’m a writer with 5 years experience. I am good at my job. My only concern is that our management does not value writers at all. We get less paid than engineers, get no training, and get no promotion. I’m frustrated with this. What shall I do?
- I’m a writer with 10 years experience. I get tired with my job. I’m already familiar with my responsibilities and job content, processes and tools. I reach the bottleneck in my career. What shall I do?
- I’m a writer and I think I also do things beyond a writer, such as translating documents, writing marketing articles, and even giving English training to developers. What are a writer’s responsibilities in your opinion?